Sunday 9 October 2016

Latest 10 Selfie Status for Whatsapp and face book


Latest 10  Selfie Status for Whatsapp and face book 




1 : ) Please keep my selfie today. In future, you should have to pay for one.
2 : ) Hell is a room where the wallpapers are all your failed selfies
3 : ) Sending your selfies to NASA because you’re a star
4 : ) The generation of the “selfies” unself yourself
5 : ) Taking all these selfies, but yet you can never find the perfect one..
6 : ) Don’t judge, you don’t’ know my story
7 : ) This is my simple selfie life

8 : ) You don’t realize how hard it is to take a selfie, When you are looking ugly.
9 : ) Taking Selfies should be declared As a Best Time pass
10 : ) I don’t like to take selfie, But when I do, I usually seek others help.

No comments :

Post a Comment