Sunday 9 October 2016

100 Unique & Cool Whatsapp Status Quotes in English cool status for watsapp

100 Unique & Cool Whatsapp Status Quotes in English


  • Second chances are for looser….either we do it in first place or live it for others.
  • Hey there….. be there.
  • Give a man fish and you’ll feed him for a day.Teach a man to fish and you can then stick him with a huge amount of fishing School loans.
  • Always remember you are UNIQUE………… just like everybody else
  • If you can’t convince them, confuse them.
  • My “last seen at” was just to check your “last seen at”.
  • Knowledge is knowing tomato is a fruit ….wisdom is not putting is a fruit salad.
  • I like to take road less traveled…..helps me to avoid traffic.
  • Wow now I’m a graduate…….Now thermometer is not the only thing that has degrees widout brains
  • I can see you checking my whatsapp status.
  • There are many things you can’t buy….but still pay for them.
  • Whatsapp status is loading
  • battery about to die.
  • fun is like life insurance.The older you get..the more it cost’s.
  • Status under construction.
  • No status available.
  • Life is short, chat fast..!!!
  • Life is too short to be updating status
  • Too busy to update a status. 0_o
  • formula for success…….under promise and over deliver…….
  • since 1910
  • Error: status unavailable
  • Waiting for wi-fi network.
  • One person’s LOL is another’s WTF!
  • Life is short talk fast

  • have decided to leave my past behind me ,so i owe you money…..sorry but I’ve moved on.
  • If procrastination was an Olympic event ,I’d compete in it later.
  • You treated me like an option so i left you like an choice.
  • ]I don’t have dirty mind, I have Sexy imagination.
  • took IQ test …..results were negative
  • Do what is “Right”, not what is “Easy”.
  • I didn’t change, I just woke up.
  • Silence is better than lies.
  • I’m not perfect, I am original.
  • All girls are my sisters except you.
  • ’m not arguing, I’m simply explaining why I’m right.
  • At least mosquitoes are attracted to me.
  • I had a horribly busy day converting oxygen into carbon dioxide.
  • The only thing I gained so far in 2014 is weight.
  • (-_-) x 1.3 Billion people = China
  • Don’t steal, the government hates competition.
  • Some people just need a High-Five, on the face
  • A fine is a tax for doing wrong. A tax is a fine for doing well.
  • If women could read minds, every second man will get slapped.
  • I am not failed, my success is just postponed.
  • When in doubt, mumble.
  • By the time you learn the rules of life, you’re too old to play the game.
  • Women should not have children after 35. Really… 35 children are enough.
  • God must love stupid people- he made so manym .
  • I like children. Properly cooked
  • No one loves the man whom he fears.
  • Smile and let the whole world wonder why.
  • Patience is the key to achieve your goals.
  • People can`t change the truth, but the truth can change people.
  • I don’t make typos. I make new words.
  • Why are you always waiting, tomorrow isn’t guaranteed.
  • I’m going to bed, and nothings going to stop m
  • Having a sharp memory is great, but sometimes the ability to forget is a lot better.
  • Scratch here ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦ to reveal my status
  • Dreams are today’s answers to tomorrow’s questions.
  • If you ever lose my trust, you probably will never get it back.
  • You won’t have a happy life if you worry about what others say about you.
  • No love is greater than mom’s love, no care is greater than dad’s care.
  • Don’t fear the enemy that attacks you, but the fake friend that hugs you.
  • Silence and smile are two powerful tools. Smile is the way to solve many problems, silence is the way to avoid problems.
  • Good friends are like starts. you don’t always see them. but you know they are there !
  • Life is like riding bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.
  • If you want something you’ve never had, you have to do something you’ve never done.
  • If you don’t understand my silence, you will not understand my words.
  • A friend is one of the nicest things you can have, and one of the best things you can be.
  • If you judge people, you have no time to love them.
  • Don’t worry. God is always on time.
  • Born to express not to impress.
  • If you want to make your dreams come true, The first thing you have to do is wake up.
  • Time, you can’t keep it, but you can spend it.

  • I don’t have an attitude problem i just have a personality you can’t handle
  • Cheating is easy try something challenging and be faithful.
  • Surround yourself with those who see greatness in you, even when you don’t see it in yourself.
  • everything has beauty, but not everyone can see it.
  • Be the type of person you want to meet.
  • Our prime purpose in life is to help others. If we can’t help them, at least, let’s not hurt them.
  • The most difficult phase of life is not when no one understands you. It is when you don’t understand yourself.
  • Time does not change people, their choices do.
  • Don’t waste your time with explanations, people only hear what they want to hear.
  • Life is so much better when you stop caring about what everyone thinks, and start to actually live for yourself.
  • Most emotional moment in a boys life, When a girl says, Can you give me your number 😀
  • A man’s biggest mistake is giving another man the opportunity to make his woman smile
  • Trouble in a relationship starts when a man gets so busy earning his that he forgets his sugar.
  • No you don’t miss me. You’re just bored.
  • That awesome moment when they call and say you’ve got the job.
  • At childhood we cry loudly to get what we like…When we grow up we cry silently to Forget what we like.That`s life…
  • At childhood we cry loudly to get what we like…When we grow up we cry silently to Forget what we like.That`s life…
  • I`m not arguing, I`m just explaining why I`m right.
  • If you never thank GOD after every smile then you have no right to blame him for every tear.
  • Time, you can’t keep it, but you can spend it.
  • Don’t fear the enemy that attacks you, but the fake friend that hugs you.
  • No love is greater than mom’s love, no care is greater than dad’s care.
  • Good friends are like starts. you don’t always see them. but you know they are there !
  • If you judge people, you have no time to love them.
  • Don’t worry. God is always on time.Cool Amazing Whatsapp Status

No comments :

Post a Comment