Sunday 9 October 2016

Birthday Selfie Caption and Status:


1 : ) Dude!!@ With Out Selfie!! Birthday is too Bored!!<<
2 : ) If you are a mistake, I want my life full of mistakes.For u i am always here to stay,each year to wish happiest birthday.
3 : ) Sab ek ek karke birthday wish karenge koi dhaka mukki ni karega…
4 : ) Am so glad to have a friend like u happy birthday.
5 : ) May all happiness come 2 u in all your rest life.many many happy returns of the day.
6 : ) “Happy Birthday to me! But first, let me take a selfie!”
7 : ) I wish you happy birthday i wish you many more, i wish you peace and happiness….
8 : ) Happy birthday to someone close to me. Hope all the angels are singing to you in heaven.
9 : ) On your b’day, some words of wisdom… smile while u still have teeth. happy b’day.
10 : ) Hey plz take my photo with my birthday Cake!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment